Brain Quest Grade 2 Ages 7-8
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of questions based on math, language arts, science, social studies, and more to reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest 2nd Grade Smart Cards helps kids aged 7 – 8 to learn core classroom subjects in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way. It’s a Q&A game that second graders can play with friends, family, or against the clock to test their knowledge. Smart cards feature hundreds of questions with answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1,000 questions and answers covering math, language arts, science, and more
- Technology questions that cover computer science, coding, and technology
- Updated content with new and revised questions that include recent key cultural and historic events
- Revised historical content with a focus on balance, diversity, and conscious language
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own—and great for travel
Additional Brand Information
Frequently Asked Questions (if any)
Delivery in 3-5 business days, or immediate pick up in-store.