Brain Quest Grade 3 Math
It’s January and the outside temperature is 29 degrees C. Are you in Alaska or Hawaii? Round $21.87 to the nearest dollar. Which group has more legs: 6 elephants or 13 ostriches? Plus decimals, fractions, number patterns, Roman numerals, time, measurements, and: If you trace around a penny, will you make a circle or a sphere? Math skills are crucial—and there’s no reason for students to struggle.
Brain Quest Math Grade 3 teaches kids the fundamentals of math and the pleasure of being a problem solver with 1,000 curriculum-based questions and answers reflecting the latest school standards. Because learning plus practice, time, skill and drills add up to knowledge.
Vetted by a panel of America’s highest award-winning teachers, and embraced by kids and parents because it flat-out works, Brain Quest opens a world of information and education with its fast-paced question-and-answer format, bright full-color illustrations, and lively attitude.
- Two full-color decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 1000 questions and answers to build math smarts
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades).
Brain Quest decks are:
- Aligned with common core state standards
- Vetted by award-winning teachers
- Great to play with a friend or on your own – and great for travel
- Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy